At Jadrolinija’s ferry "Lastovo" the Shipmasters’
Association – Split was established on 1st April 2000
• Na Osnivačkoj skupštini izabrana su slijedeća tijela
Udruge: Predsjednik, Izvršni odbor Udruge, Nadzorni
odbor Udruge i Sud časti.
• It was registered by the Croatian Government Authorities
in the city of Split on 5th June 2000
• Udruga je osnovana kao strukovna i dragovoljna, samostalna,
nestranačka i neprofitna pravna osoba.
• The association is voluntary organization. It is named
the Shipmasters’ Association, however, the regular membership
in the Association is available to merchant marine officers
of all ranks. Moreover, all individuals and legal entities
performing activities that are related to the sea and
shipping and who wish to participate in the Association’s
activities, may become its supporting members.
• The Assotiation’s goals are:
- preservation of repute and maritime tradition of our
members, as a contribution to advancement of the national
- Stručno i znanstveno usavršavanje pomorskih kapetana
u brodarstvu i pomorskom gospodarstvu.
- Sudjelovanje, suradnja i doprinos u rješavanju obrazovnih
i gospodarskih pitanja u pomorstvu.
- Unapređenje zaštite okoliša.
• The journal, "Kapetanov glasnik", is published
twice a year. Information on the Association’s activities
are published in every issue of the gazette.
• The Association has 474 members, Shipmasters, mates
of all ranks, eminent social persons and 34 reputed